Friday, July 15, 2011

Crowning Moments! Hop #5


Photobucket
I can't believe it's Friday already! I had to check my calendar a couple of times to be sure that it was! I love summer and the fact that you don't have to keep track of days.

I love this hop because the entries are so varied! From looking inside ourselves and becoming comfortable with who we are, like my good friend Nicole shares HERE, to interviewing dream authors, like my pal Jen shares HERE, we have it all. Thank you so much for stopping by and joining us. Your support and shared love is what makes this fun for me.

Here are the rules:
1. If you don't already, follow the host website (http:/hereslivinthedream.blogspot.com).

2. Grab my new hop button above and put it on your site, if you want to, so others can find their way back & share in the fun.

3. Link up a post, not a whole blog.

4. Go to the other links, comment, follow, and HAVE FUN!




4 comments:

  1. So sorry! I am trying to link up on my phone and it messed everything up. But I was going to link the post entitled Rachel. I know you already read it kind of a sad crowning moment about moving on. Anyway have a happy hop day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not sure if this is a "Crowning Moment", but I like the story.

    Cranky Old Man

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for sharing. It makes my day!

BlogWithIntegrity.com

I'm Dreaming of...Blog Hops


”Katherines
Photobucket
#ff63e0
Photobucket
A Mommy's Sweet Blog Design Friday Blog Hop
Crazy About My Baybah
rrsahm