Tuesday, April 12, 2011

I'm Going on Vacation!!!!

I don't tell my faithful followers and readers enough how grateful I am for them and their support.  It's knowing that you are going to be reading my blogs that gets me up earlier than humanly normal or staying up later than humanly healthy to write them.  I love your comments and feedback and look forward to it every day. 

I am on vacation for the rest of the week and will not be posting a blog until next Monday, April 18.  Unlike so many of you who have the kind of technology to perform amazing feats, I regrettably am not one of those. 

In the meantime, I'll look for those humorous things that just seem to happen when you have kids so I can report soon.  Talk to you on Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for sharing. It makes my day!

BlogWithIntegrity.com

I'm Dreaming of...Blog Hops


”Katherines
Photobucket
#ff63e0
Photobucket
A Mommy's Sweet Blog Design Friday Blog Hop
Crazy About My Baybah
rrsahm