Monday, June 6, 2011

My Blogger-dash Winner Announced!

And now, for the news you've all been waiting for, last week's winner of the Blogger-dash game was Geoff, at Photokapi.




Geoff got the most votes for his hilarious captcha, "tatervan: where you put your potatoes when you want to transport them somewhere."


In honor of you, let's all see how many posts we can use the word "tatervan" in. (Mmmmm... I'll have to think about that one - it might be hard to use!) Be sure to let me know if you use it so that we can all check it out.


This is a GREAT time to be doing a feature on him since he is holding a FABULOUS giveaway.  Click HERE to find out all about it!  You can win your favorite photo from his blog, framed and shipped to you!  The only hard part will be choosing just ONE!


I have some fun facts to share with you this week about Geoff, but he started us off with a great summary.


A brief summary of my life:
I work as a Web Developer for Hewlett-Packard, have been married 13 years this month to the love of my life (Diana), have 5 adorable children, 3 girls, 2 boys, in that order. Oldest is 11 then 9, almost 7, almost 4, and 20 months. My oldest daughter is has special needs and is in a wheelchair due to cerebral palsy. She was born with CytoMegaloVirus that affected her brain – basically making 1 side smoother than the other. Due to this, she is unable to walk, talk, or do other left-side brain activities. However, she is a happy girl who loves her siblings and they adore her, and she is especially fond of babies. She has a knack for cheering up those around her with her coo’s and smiles. She is a joy to have in our family and makes us feel blessed.
In my spare time, I enjoy yard beautification, home improvement, photography, video games, and hanging out with my family.



I'm excited that I have the opportunity to share with you the talents and life of Geoff as my feature this week.

2 comments:

  1. Hi! I'm a new follower of your cool blog. Love it!

    Happy Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tag - your it!
    http://abookagirlajourney.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for sharing. It makes my day!

BlogWithIntegrity.com

I'm Dreaming of...Blog Hops


”Katherines
Photobucket
#ff63e0
Photobucket
A Mommy's Sweet Blog Design Friday Blog Hop
Crazy About My Baybah
rrsahm