Monday, February 14, 2011

Above and Beyond: Happy Valentine's Day!

I am dedicating this to the love of my life, Richard, my adoring husband, who keeps coming back for more at the end of the work day.  As we stumble through this beautiful mayhem of parenthood together, I can't imagine anyone I'd want to be holding onto more.  You're such a devoted, loving husband and father; and how you balance that with everything else you have to do is an amazing feat.  I wish I could find the words to tell all that you are to me.  You honestly go "above and beyond." 
Thanks for being my special Valentine for eternity!  I love you tons and tons!

To all of my friends out there, comment about your special Valentine and how they go "above and beyond" for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for sharing. It makes my day!

BlogWithIntegrity.com

I'm Dreaming of...Blog Hops


”Katherines
Photobucket
#ff63e0
Photobucket
A Mommy's Sweet Blog Design Friday Blog Hop
Crazy About My Baybah
rrsahm